Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this in a de-badging thread but thought I would mention it for anybody thinking about adding badging instead.

This is what it looks like on my Santa Fe Sport:

If you were to combine the "1.6T" badge from the Tucson with the "Turbo" from the Veloster I think it would look great on an ES (certain colors at least).

·
Registered
229 Posts
I mean, I like it. Ive just always been a debadged type of person. It does look nice and entices me to slap it on my car though. Id honestly probably just take it off later on though.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmmmm

That looks like an idea. Was going to make all the badges that are on the car black as others have done, but this sort of appeals to me. I would never go "badge sh&t" crazy, lol, like a WRX sti, but maybe one or two of this sort of set-up would be unique and not over the top.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is what I did on my ES.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just made the license plates into 1600CC. I'll replace the badges on the back with a single turbo badge.

Reactions: Mohkx

·
Registered
14 Posts
What about the "SR" badge? That may look cool but not sure where to buy.

Where can you buy the 1.6T badge?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my OEM badges from a Korean distributor on eBay. The dealership here wanted around $65 CDN each, I got them for around $11 CDN each on eBay. I also got a spare "Sport 2.0T" badge in case I want to swap back to the original badging later. The "1.6T" should be no problem to find.

·
Registered
14 Posts
90 for shipping? Ahh forget about that.

I'm looking at the 1.6T badges on EBay. They got the one for the Tuscon with a blue "T" but then they got another product with a red "T". Decisions decisions...I'm kind of thinking the red would go better.

·
Registered
335 Posts
90 for shipping? Ahh forget about that.

I'm looking at the 1.6T badges on EBay. They got the one for the Tuscon with a blue "T" but then they got another product with a red "T". Decisions decisions...I'm kind of thinking the red would go better.
Red +1

·
Registered
229 Posts
As far as different kinds of turbo badging, I thought about using this one on eBay. Yeah, different make but I have always been fond of the way the turbo badging looked on Supras. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As far as different kinds of turbo badging, I thought about using this one on eBay. Yeah, different make but I have always been fond of the way the turbo badging looked on Supras. What do you guys think?
We can't see your image, Photobucket doesn't allow 3rd party hosting anymore unless you pay for the $400/yr premium account.

·
Registered
229 Posts
We can't see your image, Photobucket doesn't allow 3rd party hosting anymore unless you pay for the $400/yr premium account.
I see that now:eek: Il upload it again right here. For consistency sake, its the turbo badge found on mark 4 Toyota Supras.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts