Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reflectors on the rear bumper have always bothered me. I get their purpose, but they just look like a huge design afterthought sitting next to the black wanna be aero vent things. While my car was getting a clear bra put on I asked the installer to put a tinted vinyl over the reflectors to smoke them out. What he put on still allows some light through so they will still reflect at night (just not as well obviously). I think it cleans up the rear bumper a ton and looks worlds better.

One looks lighter than the other because the picture was taken at a bit of an angle. They have the same vinyl overlay on both. He custom cut the vinyl to fit as I don't think anything like this is made (yet).

·
Registered
229 Posts
One looks lighter than the other because the picture was taken at a bit of an angle. They have the same vinyl overlay on both. He custom cut the vinyl to fit as I don't think anything like this is made (yet).
It does look nice. I like how it pops on my car since I have the blue. If I had red like you do, Id definitely do this after seeing your post!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts