Elantra Sport Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I want their BOV and wastegate solenoids but their shipping is $$$...I wish they were here in California like KDM Tuners and Pierce, unless I can buy their solenoids from another source.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I want their BOV and wastegate solenoids but their shipping is $$$...I wish they were here in California like KDM Tuners and Pierce, unless I can buy their solenoids from another source.
Well let me tell you man.. There stuff is packaged extremely well. I can attest to the fact that these guys only use the best shit.. Im stoked but its going to be a long wait until I get everything done. And yes thank god their in my backyard... The HR and 25 minute drive was worth it ..

·
Registered
329 Posts
Glad to hear it! I'm sure it will transform the car. 👍

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Glad to hear it! I'm sure it will transform the car. 👍
Super excited brother. Thinking it will be night and day. Looking forward to it for sure. Ill be sure to let you know looking at September 12.. Dyno day having before and after done so should be pretty exciting.

·
Registered
329 Posts
No kidding, that's lovely!

·
Registered
329 Posts
If I were closer to them I'd definitely do the same, but as it stands at this point I'm likely to sell/trade the ES for the Elantra N or the Mk8 Golf R.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If I were closer to them I'd definitely do the same, but as it stands at this point I'm likely to sell/trade the ES for the Elantra N or the Mk8 Golf R.

I understand but for me.. 5 year old car with 15k miles. Lower insurance. Lower property taxes and i just cant seem to get my head wrapped around the new look 19 through todays body style. And trust me it has nothing to do financially for me, just listing some points. Heck with a new turbo upgrade. Im pretty certain the only thing the new N would see is my license plate if i decide to take it that far.. At some point just gotta be happy with what it is and appreciate what you have.. Always bigger, better, faster, ect....

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Heck with a new turbo upgrade. Im pretty certain the only thing the new N would see is my license plate if i decide to take it that far..
In a straight line, maybe. Would need a lot of work to do the same in the twisties.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
In a straight line, maybe. Would need a lot of work to do the same in the twisties.
Flying around corners with no line of sight isn't my thing. Recipe for accidents.. I live in the blue ridge mountains and have seen plenty of kids on motorcycles or cars wreck and waste their money... To each his own. Like I said not my thing...

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Flying around corners with no line of sight isn't my thing. Recipe for accidents.. I live in the blue ridge mountains and have seen plenty of kids on motorcycles or cars wreck and waste their money... To each his own. Like I said not my thing...
Straight line racing not my thing either. I prefer my g-forces of the lateral variety. ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
Straight line racing not my thing either. I prefer my g-forces of the lateral variety. ;)
Oh definitely man. Ive watched the majority of your you tube videos. Plus with your mod list on your build page I know your a hard core autocross guy.. I drive my car like an old lady anyway for the most part but every now and than I get an urge to bury the pedal, I mean im only human... And if you ever make it out of Arizona, tail of the dragon is 2 hrs away from me, and your ride would feel right at home im sure..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Also be ordering the CTSV bbk big brake uprgrade kit for my E.S in the next few weeks. Looking forward to that looks awesome and fill in the stock rims like they were made for it .

21 - 36 of 36 Posts