Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done tuning on there ES here in the fort worth area?
Looking to see if i can get a lil more power out of my baby .
I will go to dallas area but would like to try fort worth , keller, burleson, anywhere fort worth first.
Any help would be great thanks guys

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you want a nice reliable tune lap3usa.com gives you a canned tune that peaks at 230 -240whp and its on a spare ecu. They are one of the most reliable and stable tunes with great performance and proven numbers with dyno sheets from their company comming out almost every week. Just recently they got a manual ES to 300whp with their bolton kit. Check it out the main rep is a guy named david chung im sure he would be glad to send you a tuned ecu. https://www.facebook.com/groups/kdmalliance/permalink/1513638172115106/

·
Registered
288 Posts
If you want good remote tunes, Sxth, 845, LAP3.....anything but Tork

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Has anyone done tuning on there ES here in the fort worth area?
Looking to see if i can get a lil more power out of my baby .
I will go to dallas area but would like to try fort worth , keller, burleson, anywhere fort worth first.
Any help would be great thanks guys
Just save up and get a Lap3 tune. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Weird. Cause I’ve talked to quite a few folks with 845 tunes and they got theirs in a good amount of time. Either way, I’d rather wait than get a timebomb ����*♂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.