Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for options for a modded stock turbo upgrade like the one that Tork and Sxth have in their website (the SXTH Raptor turbo is for VT, but I'm assuming that we can use it in the ES).

Hyundai Elantra Bolt On Turbo Upgrade | DamnFastDD.com

Raptor Turbo Upgrade for Forte SX & Veloster Turbo

I don't saw all the specs of the Tork turbo as SXTH explain in the turbo description. Assuming that both can be used in our cars with proper tuning, which one? SXTH is almost double the price:eek:

Any other option around (for less than $2k)? Suggestions?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
SXTH tends to be a bit more expensive, but you pay for quality and excellent customer service and it's worth every penny. What are your power goals? I would say look into Lap3's turbo as well, but it's around $5k I believe. They are the only ones so far that have done turbo upgrades (to my knowledge) and they have several cars over 300whp.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Easy enough to get a late model Velsoster turbocharger, get it rebuilt, VSR balanced and high flowed both sides. Plus a tune to match.
Should easily be able to hit 300whp.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pierce motorsports and kdm tuners also carry modified turbos for the es for $1650 last time I checked. I believe kdm tuners also builds the turbos to your liking seeing as they specifically state to contact them before ordering. Also does anyone know how much these engines could take with the stock internals???? Some say no more then 300whp can anyone please inform me.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Pierce motorsports and kdm tuners also carry modified turbos for the es for $1650 last time I checked. I believe kdm tuners also builds the turbos to your liking seeing as they specifically state to contact them before ordering. Also does anyone know how much these engines could take with the stock internals???? Some say no more then 300whp can anyone please inform me.
There's a few with the Lap3 kit running 300-320whp. Others with nothing but a rod upgrade running ~340whp.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Has anyone done the veloster turbo upgrade yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.