Elantra Sport Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Pure Stage 2 K03 turbo is in and running great. Currently tuned to around 24psi. I have a dyno appointment on the 22nd, hoping for 270-280whp. We'll see how it goes. Until then here's a short video of my usual shenanigans with some intake/turbo sounds. (warning: may be loud, watch the volume ;) )

So what were your Dyno numbers from your appointment? You never updated from your K03 setup.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
So what were your Dyno numbers from your appointment? You never updated from your K03 setup.
250whp, but we were having timing issues and I'm not so confident in that shop's dyno. (I won't be going back there) I am now running ~25-26psi and it feels better, but am in no rush to hit the dyno again.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Got the side skirt extensions on. Added some color to the front lip, but not sure if I will keep it. Waiting for the rear spats to arrive, and we're getting a diffuser developed right now so will buy that when it's ready. Then going to make a minor modification to the rear spoiler and call it good.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
13 Posts
Autometer Cobalt gauge (30psi max) and the pod is from CJM Industries. You'll also need the vacuum distribution block from SXTH.

Did a few things to it today. Installed M&S Grille, mocked up an oil cooler, installed Road Runs front lip (side skirt extensions going on soon) and lowered the front 5mm.

View attachment 18090
Is the gauge vac/boost or just boost only

·
Registered
141 Posts
Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
im tuned by sxth and running 24 psi but very hard to get a picture while driving due to the fact that the gauge operates soo fast

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Is the gauge vac/boost or just boost only
Both. A healthy engine at lower elevations will sit around -18 for vacuum. (higher elevation may read lower)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts