Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i PURCHASED MY 2017 ES ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. i JUST INSTALLED THE LATEST MAP UPDATE AND FOUND SOME INTERESTING UPDATES FROM THE ORIGINAL MAP. hAS ANYONE ELSE DONE AN UPDATE AND CAN YOU COMMENT ABOUT IT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it seems maps dont have as much color. but it could be my settings. they now show lanes on the road and turn off's and distance. just installed the other day. i am sure there is much more

·
Registered
82 Posts
It tried to send me the long way home to avoid tolls. Had to go through the settings again. Hopefully I picked the right ones. Display seems a little different

·
Registered
82 Posts
Think I fixed the tolls issue. The display is in night mode and I dont know how to get it out. I selected milk, mocha, and latte, and still in night mode. Sunshine no trees or buildings to misinterpret it might be night

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think I fixed the tolls issue. The display is in night mode and I dont know how to get it out. I selected milk, mocha, and latte, and still in night mode. Sunshine no trees or buildings to misinterpret it might be night
there is a day, night and automatic mode. I dont like the 3 choices of mike, mocha and latte. i do like the showing of lanes and when in nav mode it really shows the highway and all the lanes and distance to exit etc

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
go to set up
the display
brightness uncheck automatic it should let you toggle between day and night

1 - 11 of 11 Posts