Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Plastidip is trash and will look like trash after a month. Just spend the extra and do the wrap.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Plastidip is trash and will look like trash after a month. Just spend the extra and do the wrap.

I only plastidipped the front and rear Hyundai logo. After a couple of months it is still looking as good as new. That said, all my vehicles always have covered parking whether at home or at work. I think it really depends on how you prepped the surface to begin with, how many coats, and the environment.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I only plastidipped the front and rear Hyundai logo. After a couple of months it is still looking as good as new. That said, all my vehicles always have covered parking whether at home or at work. I think it really depends on how you prepped the surface to begin with, how many coats, and the environment.
Overall it’s just easier and looks better to get the stuff wrapped vs the finish you get with plastidip, which was originally meant for putting grips on tools lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
To each their own, I have had my H emblems dipped for nearly a year and they look fine. Mostly garaged but I do live in a desert so the sun is relentless when it's not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.