Elantra Sport Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Poolnoodle, i like your comment as we have the '18 Elantra SR (wifes car but i like driving it) and i Have A VE SS Commodore 6MT , the ES has black19x8 wheels 235/35/19 tyres red interior, sunroof, and DCT, it does go extremely well lots of comments from people about its looks etc (Audi3) great mpg (lt/100klm here) so best of both worlds

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
So revisiting this again, I strongly thought about the Si, which is seemingly the forebearer of the warm compact car segment. There is no 2021 Si model but most of the dealers still have them in stock and shockingly without discounts. However, the car had some very aggressive lease deals going. I remember when they first came out, the deal was absolutely cheap for around $199/mo. They also brought it the deal back for the 2020 year, as it seemed that the car was a better deal to lease than buy and these things hold their value super well, better than the Corolla too. A friend 'scolded' me as to why I got my ES instead of the Si, and it wasn't hard to explain, I got a better deal, and the car looked better.

The 2020 would've been the best Si to get of all the 10th Gen Civics not named R, since Honda finally gave it LED headlights like the Canadian model, and honestly, I prefer cloth seats over leather but not a deal breaker though. Earlier this year, right before the virus hit, I did test drive a used 2019 Sport model in manuel, and I did enjoy it, but since it and even the Si lack the features, I didn't really hesitate to jump on the ES that I bought.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts