Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! There's a lot great stuff in this forum. Have you had any issues with your ES?
Hey, besides the occasional mechanical/bypass valve control CEL I've had no issues other than a failed a/c compressor at 10k miles. Warranty fixed it. Though it seems the Sxth rear sway bar is a bit too beefy for the stock endlinks and they're starting to pop often. May need to replace them. How about yourself?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Hey, besides the occasional mechanical/bypass valve control CEL I've had no issues other than a failed a/c compressor at 10k miles. Warranty fixed it. Though it seems the Sxth rear sway bar is a bit too beefy for the stock endlinks and they're starting to pop often. May need to replace them. How about yourself?
I've had the SXTH rear sway for at least 30k miles now and no issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had the SXTH rear sway for at least 30k miles now and no issues.
I had the car on an alignment rack and managed to replicate the noise. I can visibly see the knuckle that attaches to the sway bar pop in an out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.