Elantra Sport Forum banner

901 - 920 of 940 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Limp mode activated a couple of more times, solved by an engine restart until yesterday morning when the check engine light stayed on. My OBDII reader showed P0091 Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Control Circuit Low, I can clear it but it comes back on and the car limps. Took it in for repair, they needed to order a part so I have an Elantra SE rental for a day.

Edit: 35320-2B260 PUMP ASSY-HIGH PRESSURE and 35305-2B030 PIPE-HIGH PRESSURE were replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
39 Posts
installed factory cargonet....simple, simple install. only need 25mm socket.

working on two cargo hooks. attempted to use DIY rivnut tool, but ended up having to buy one from amazon

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Whiteline 24mm rear sway bar. With my sticky 255's I needed more rotation, the 22mm SXTH bar was not enough. Had some time in the canyons last night and it's perfect now.

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
67 Posts
Noticed this today. Never scraped anything up against it either. 3k miles in. Sweeet
My wife made the exact same kind of mark on her Limited. Her wedding ring was the culprit...

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Tinted the taillights and rear reflectors. Blacked out the stripe on the diffuser and covered the silver window trim with satin black vinyl.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Link to the satin black vinyl. My other car has a lot of chrome I've been thinking about getting rid of
Was all done by a guy that does this stuff as a second job.

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
67 Posts
Update: she's in there...

First impressions: cold start is loud af inside the car 🤔. Shifting is much more engaging. Wheel hop is completely gone. Jftr, mine's the V2.

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
67 Posts
ADD W1 catch can came in yesterday, installed today. Had to fabricate an aluminum mount for it, but a quick trip to Lowes had me sorted 👍.

Tomorrow - carbon fibre vinyl wrap being put on the roof. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Got some pro shots done. Should have them on Tuesday afternoon. They are going to be fire...

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
67 Posts
ADD W1 catch can came in yesterday, installed today. Had to fabricate an aluminum mount for it, but a quick trip to Lowes had me sorted 👍.

Tomorrow - carbon fibre vinyl wrap being put on the roof. Pics to follow.
Pics of the new roof wrap...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Pictures are done. Super happy with them. Here are a few:

Reactions: mightar

·
Registered
263 Posts
I love it - rolling shots FTW! :cool:

901 - 920 of 940 Posts