·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport 6MT Electric Blue
91 Posts
not done today but long ago I put on those stick on window visors

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Changed the oil before my big trip to Texas next weekend, and decided to clean up the routing on the breather lines to my catch can.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
WHAT?! Mine is not connected like that at ALL, LOL! No wonder there's so much oil in my catch can.
This is just the breather side, which for most people isn't really necessary as it barely catches anything. I push my car really hard in the canyons, do track days, etc so it catches more than most. PCV side is more important and it is not pictured here. I have a dual can setup.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Original tires were starting to crack really bad where the tread meets the sidewall at ~25K miles and less than 3 years old, so I got a set of Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 installed today. Base model C8 Corvettes come with these from the factory so I can now say my ES rides on Corvette tires. Only drove a few miles today, but initial impression is they are much quieter than the Hankooks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I installed a dash cam that also has a rear 2nd camera looking out the rear windshield. I have had a forward dash cam for years but finally got one that looks backward too. I highly recommend dash cams because even now I guess they're not stock on cars except Tesla's. hopefully one day all cars will have some sort of dash camera from the factory

·
Registered
207 Posts
I installed a dash cam that also has a rear 2nd camera looking out the rear windshield. I have had a forward dash cam for years but finally got one that looks backward too. I highly recommend dash cams because even now I guess they're not stock on cars except Tesla's. hopefully one day all cars will have some sort of dash camera from the factory
Which one did you go with? I watch a lot of those dash cam footage on YT, there's so many of them out there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
had a little fun with a '90s Civic last night. turned out to be a couple of girls and they were complimentary of my car after I waved them lol "but that's a nice ass car though" lol. Yes I know street racing is dumb but I couldn't help it

·
Registered
Hyundai elantra SR 2017
21 Posts
New wheels and dyno tuned, got alot more torque out of it and Max HP got up to 162 but didn't get the pic of it. Got all the pops and crackles but after driving it a few days I got sick of it so got it taken down, still pops and crackles a little when coming down from higher rpm which I don't mind

981 - 1000 of 1038 Posts