Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 E.S w/ premium package and DCT. 36 month lease, 12k miles/yr $250/Month after tax, $0 down.

Lease start date: August 8th, 2017

I recommend the premium package it has hyundai blue link remote start from the app (about 70 bucks a year)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I paid $22256 for my 18 Elantra GT Sport manual.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Purchased my vehicle for $20,560. 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport Fully loaded.
Also purchased $1700 extended warranty (which was a mistake).

Put $8200 down. With a 60 month term at 3.9% I pay $266 a month.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
1. How would I go about doing this?

2. Would I get money back or would it subtract from my loan?
Check your paperwork you signed for it, should be in the fine print. They refund the amount to the principle of the loan.

I did this with my Kia before I traded it in on my ES and was able to reduce the negative equity some. Even got $750 back on a service contract I had on my GTi which I traded in on the Kia. :p

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just refinanced from 7% to 2.34%. Dropped from 385 to 350 but says itll save me about $4k in interest. I plan on finishing paying it off in 24 months vs 60 though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
got my sport around October 2017, got it with 0% interest. its from Canada thou, does the states don't get 0% interest at all?

·
Registered
229 Posts
got my sport around October 2017, got it with 0% interest. its from Canada thou, does the states don't get 0% interest at all?
I'm sure its an option some got. My credit was crud because of my car recently being totaled a few months prior.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check your paperwork you signed for it, should be in the fine print. They refund the amount to the principle of the loan.

I did this with my Kia before I traded it in on my ES and was able to reduce the negative equity some. Even got $750 back on a service contract I had on my GTi which I traded in on the Kia. :p
Word. Good to know man thank you. I will have to take a look at that today!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
$175 a month on a 3 year/12k a year lease for the base '18 ES. Got $3k for my trade-in ('07 Azera Limited -147k) Zero down/Zero tax/DMV fees and first month payment included.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I feel your pain

Well after reading this, I feel like a chump. Im doing 385/72 mo. High, I know. But I am still dealing with the backlash of my last car being in an accident and being totaled*. I mean I could have waited a couple months and waited for the whole ordeal to boil over and have my credit rise back up.... but I just wanted the car since I knew they were selling like crazy and I never seen any others outside of my own or the three Ive seen at two different dealerships. Ill Refi when my score is up and secured but right now Im not hurting on the payment.

*TLDR, other driver ran the light, did not have GAP because I couldn't afford it, had to pay off remained of the loan, this bogged down my credit about 150-200 points.
Quite literally what happened to me. Mine is even worse, ($460/75) so don't feel so bad.

I'm sure we both got GAP this time around :/

·
Registered
286 Posts
Quite literally what happened to me. Mine is even worse, ($460/75) so don't feel so bad.

I'm sure we both got GAP this time around :/
Same boat. Thought I’d be fine so I got rid of gap. Next year I got into an accident at the fault of someone else and ended up with what I have now. 400/72 but 0 percent interest. Sucks but live and learn I guess. It won’t take me that long to pay it off cause I’m sacrificing some things so I can pay it off faster but still it’s way too much and I’ll never get rid of gap ever again

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can you please give me more details on how you got such a great deal? What dealer and state? Thanks!
Leasing is exceptionally personal; everybody qualifies for different things and different pricing. It's tough to compare to other people, especially across the country.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Old thread, but just wanting to continue stats.
2019 ES MT
$299/mo. Pay $350/mo to pay less in the long run.
$3k down. $3.5k trade in.
Stupid high interest rate through Hyundai @ 6.59% because "not enough credit history". So will refinance after required few months to keep the bonus cash back for financing through Hyundai.
75 months
GAP
Extended warranty. (I put on lots of miles)
All in all, $30.8k. Includes fees, taxes, ect.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Started with lease, will be buying it out. (Way over kms)

Bi-weekly - $230 cdn
$210 but got a sick coverage deal for extra 30/month

Car was 31g CDN
Buy out will be 14g at buy out
24k/year - $230 BW CDN - Lease 33 months - 0% (family bought 5 elantras in 1.5 years)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts