Elantra Sport Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Old thread, but just wanting to continue stats.
2019 ES MT
$299/mo. Pay $350/mo to pay less in the long run.
$3k down. $3.5k trade in.
Stupid high interest rate through Hyundai @ 6.59% because "not enough credit history". So will refinance after required few months to keep the bonus cash back for financing through Hyundai.
75 months
GAP
Extended warranty. (I put on lots of miles)
All in all, $30.8k. Includes fees, taxes, ect.
Ouch. I never bother for the extended warranty, pretty much always a scam.

·
Registered
351 Posts
$21,345 included MT, base trim, and a dealer-added cargo package for my 2017 back in May 2017. After taxes, fees, & the $2000 incentive everyone qualified for, I'm paying $418/month (no down payment or trade-in).

·
Registered
108 Posts
A shame they took away many of the rebates that were available all 2017 and much of 2018. The Uber $1000 and BoostUP $500 were the most popular and available to everyone. Odd as sedan numbers are only getting worse.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Leased my 19 Sport back in April, with no trade and 550 down I pay 258 a month. I also work for Hyundai so that may be it. Also had military rebate

·
Registered
13 Posts
My trade in basically paid for the tint on the new car. Got a 2019 for 21k after extended warranty, scratch guard, auto butler it came out to 24k. It's 429 bucks a month for the next 5 years.

·
Registered
30 Posts
an average new car payment is roughly 350 and up depending on what you get. I leased my 19 ES and only put 550 down and im paying 256 a month for 36 months

·
Registered
11 Posts
Purchased a 2020 ES with 14k mileages. Had my last two vehicles for over 7 years and also paying on a 2019 Ascent in addition to my Elantra. I took a 84 month loan and my payments are $230 a month, will probably pay around $275. Did no trade in and only put $3k down. I plan to own this car for at least 8 years. So for me a 7 isn’t that bad.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mine is less than $300/mo, no down, for 72 months through the CU with 2.89%. Will probably pay it off in a year or two. Got GAP coverage for a few bones extra. Will figure out what warranty plan to get, though of course the dealer is asking $2000 for the factory one.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Mine is less than $300/mo, no down, for 72 months through the CU with 2.89%. Will probably pay it off in a year or two. Got GAP coverage for a few bones extra. Will figure out what warranty plan to get, though of course the dealer is asking $2000 for the factory one.
Pretty sure the factory warranty only comes from the factory. Anything after the fact is 3rd party.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pretty sure the factory warranty only comes from the factory. Anything after the fact is 3rd party.
I know...unfortunately, I can only buy the warranty from my dealer. My selling dealer finally got back late last week with that price, which IMO is what I kind of expected. I also got quotes from Carchex (about the same as Hyundai) and my CU for their prices, and right now while third party, the CU's offerings are cheaper. I just need to sit down and compare the coverages.

I also got messages from the store's sales manager and GM, since I was sent a survey by HMA (Hyundai corporate) and was vocal about how I couldn't get a hold of the finance manager to give me a price on the extended factory warranty. I haven't had the time to respond yet, but will do so shortly since they seem willing to listen which is a good thing, since they seem to take these things quite seriously.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts