Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we know the make/model of the turbo used in the ES?

·
Registered
248 Posts
There is a hyundai part # floating about in a thread I've posted in before, I'm at work so I can't really trawl for it right now. In another tuning thread there are detailed pics of it and pics next to a veloster unit which is a different model. The ES turbo is smaller than the veloster one I'm fairly sure.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am sure tuning companies will offer a bolt-on turbo kit in time. Between that, a turbo back exhaust, enlarged intercooler, and proper CAI, that will definitely yield some significant gains on this platform.

That said, I'm staying stock. :cool:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I am sure tuning companies will offer a bolt-on turbo kit in time. Between that, a turbo back exhaust, enlarged intercooler, and proper CAI, that will definitely yield some significant gains on this platform.

That said, I'm staying stock. :cool:
Lap3 already has a bigger turbo option. Others are working on some. I know SXTH is working on a kit to upgrade to the Veloster turbo.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Lap3 already has a bigger turbo option. Others are working on some. I know SXTH is working on a kit to upgrade to the Veloster turbo.
Tork has a couple of options already.

No matter what option you go for Tune is needed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.