Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that no one has posted in this yet so I thought I would break the ice. Would love to talk to some people around my area, I'm in Reading, PA. Lets get this page going!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I saw that no one has posted in this yet so I thought I would break the ice. Would love to talk to some people around my area, I'm in Reading, PA. Lets get this page going!
Kingston, New York here.
Not very close lol. There is a guy that works at a car dealer in PA, maybe he'll chime in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still close enough in the Mid-Atlantic so it counts for something. Oh nice that dope, yeah tell him about it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So no one from north west New Jersey? I've seen a silver ES twice now while driving to a from work there- once on route 15 south and once on 80 eastbound. Where are you!! lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
So no one from north west New Jersey? I've seen a silver ES twice now while driving to a from work there- once on route 15 south and once on 80 eastbound. Where are you!! lol
There is a possibility that is me. I have a silver ES and live in Milford, PA as well. I go through NW NJ quite often. So, maybe me?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts