Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, as the title suggests, I was wondering if these Whiteline Lowering Springs are compatible with a 2017 model. On the American website, it says the part is compatible with the Hyundai Elantra SR, which is what the Elantra Sport was called from 2016-2018 for the AD model in Australia, but on the Australian website, it says it is compatible with the i30N (hatch and fastback) and VT 2018+. Also, a KDM website where I have purchased from sells these springs and lists on the product page that these are compatible with the AD model. The part numbers on the American and Australian site are the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

American site: Performance Lowering Spring Kit Hyundai Elantra SR & Veloster N 2017+

Australian site:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Will they work? Yes. Will the lowering height be as advertised? Hard to say.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm skeptical too on the advertised drop, but its nice to hear that they are compatible wirh my car! Thanks for the info R1600 👍

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Pretty much anything suspension related between the Elanta Sport, GT Sport, GT N-Line, Forte GT and Veloster Turbo are all the same. (Swap those with i30/Cerato where you need to)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts