Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot understand for the life of me why they did this. So I can open the boot 4 ways, press the button on the lid, stand behind it and wait for it to open, press the button on the key fob, all electrically operated solenoid, yet inside the cabin is an antiquated cable release lever. Surely a button to open would have made more sense and been nicer, and the fuel cap too I think.

And why do I not have a windscreen washer low warning light? Nothing worse than going to wash some crap off the windscreen to find out it's empty.... I guess I'm still just so used to my previous car with those things.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There’s no low washer indicator?!?!? Really?!?!? That is dumb. I’ve never owned car that didn’t have one, till now I guess.
Nocoolname nailed it. Both those need a non-powered release just in case.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My ‘17 has a low washer fluid indicator. My ‘17 before that also had the same indicator. I assumed this was standard.
Haha I must be looking in the wrong place because I'm yet to see it, another slight variation between countries perhaps?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Haha I must be looking in the wrong place because I'm yet to see it, another slight variation between countries perhaps?
My 2017 has a warning that comes up on the screen between the gauges, if it's low when I start the car or if the fluid moves past the sensor it will show up but then goes away. This is how the system work in my car at least.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.