Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yellow Speed Racing coilovers are installed. I'm in love with them. Better than the Wasp Racing and HSD coilovers I've had for this car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks amazing man! I took a look over on their website but didn’t see an application for 2017+. Which setup are you using? Any special mods need to be done? Also,
What are the specs on those wheels and did you need a fender roll being that low? Sorry for all the questions lol.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks amazing man! I took a look over on their website but didn’t see an application for 2017+. Which setup are you using? Any special mods need to be done? Also,
What are the specs on those wheels and did you need a fender roll being that low? Sorry for all the questions lol.
It's labeled as 2015+ Sport, not sure why but that's the one you want to pick. I didn't have to roll the fenders but I did have to add some negative camber and remove the rear fender liners. I rub really bad on big bumps and dips so I'm raising the car soon. Wheels are 18x8.5 +45.

Reactions: CoolRonZ

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like the look, but I think raising it about an inch is ideally where I'd want it to be if it were my car.

Would you be willing to share your settings once you've completed raising the car?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I like the look, but I think raising it about an inch is ideally where I'd want it to be if it were my car.

Would you be willing to share your settings once you've completed raising the car?
He might not see this but I can say this car went through a couple more suspension configurations (including air bags) and is currently on stock suspension.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.